SALES MANAGER (m/f) of manufacturing process digitalization systems in the pharmaceutical industry for the CIS region (Russia, Ukraine)
- working with customers to get orders,
- preparing technical solutions and offers,
- conducting sales and marketing activities,
- taking care of existing customers and acquiring new ones.
- level VI/2. technical education or higher – field of study: electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science,
- knowledge of information technology and manufacturing processes (preferably in the pharmaceutical industry),
- 3 years of work experience in sales or 3 years of work experience in managing manufacturing process digitisation projects,
- good communication and presentation skills,
- knowledge of the Russian and English language is a prerequisite,
- willing to take several-day business trips abroad.
Other knowledge and competences:
- self-initiative, result-oriented,
- positive attitude, creativity and eagerness to work in sales and marketing,
- reliability, responsibility and high motivation.
Full-time employment, stimulating personal income, possibility of additional education and personal development, dynamic team work and well-organised working conditions.
You are kindly requested to send your written offers by 17/02/2020 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com