Honeywell recently released a new powerful controller Eaglehawk NX, which is suitable for various types of buildings: schools, commercial buildings, hospitals, hotels, sports facilities, shopping centres etc.
The freely programmable controller is able to handle small systems (single boiler rooms, AHU unit etc.) to large buildings (multiple connected controllers).
Eaglehawk NX has 26 onboard IO, which are upgradable with additional Panelbus IO modules. Web based controller which support common standard building protocols (Bacnet, Modbus, KNX, DALI…) offers user various benefits:
- Complete control over HVAC systems via integrated supervisor, which is accessible through standard web browser.
- Alarming via e-mail and SMS enables user to quickly solve problems remotely.
- Remote access provides flexibility to have all the necessary information and control over systems even if the user is not on-site.
- Operational savings through integration and common operation of all building applications as well as running the latest Energy Management tools directly on the controller.
- Preconfigured control algorithms enable integrators to quickly implement control systems and ensure reliable and efficient operation of systems.
For more information, you can contact us directly
or visit product web site: More product information.