Sales Manager (m/f) for projects related to digitalization of manufacturing processes
- work with clients to generate new orders,
- preparation of technical solutions and quotations,
- performing sales and marketing activities,
- customer care for existing clients and expanding the customer base.
- at least level VII. technical education – preferably in electrical engineering, machine engineering, or computer sciences,
- knowledge of information technologies,
- knowledge of Industry Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT),
- 3 years of work experience in sales or 3 years of work experience in project management of digitization projects related to manufacturing processes,
- positive attitude, creativity and passion for field work in sales and marketing,
- good communication and presentation skills,
- advanced knowledge of English language.
Other skills and experience:
- self-initiative, focus on results,
- reliability, responsibility and high motivation.
What we offer:
Full time employment, stimulative income, options for further training and personal development, dynamic teamwork and adequate working conditions.
Applications can be submitted to: email@example.com